For an overview of the benefits of becoming a member of FC St. Pauli, please see the information listed below.
On becoming a member you gain the following rights:
- Invitation to the annual general meeting (AGM) and right to vote (after three months of membership for members aged 16 and over)
- Free subscription to the club magazine Im Blickpunkt
- Option to purchase a season ticket (subject to availability) and 10% discount on (full-price) season tickets
- Option to purchase home match tickets in accordance with the applicable terms and condition (subject to availability)
- 10% discount on merchandise (to a maximum of €250/year). The discount applies to FC St. Pauli products only. No discount is granted on products already reduced in price and items subject to fixed price agreements such as books.
- Additional benefits for members of the Active Members Section (AFM): discounted away travel, welcome gift, free Young Rebels youth magazine, discounted stadium tours, reduced tickets for Under-23 games, etc.
To become a member, you must submit a written application to the club. Written consent of the legal guardian is required in the case of minors. The application must state the section the applicant wishes to become a member of.
Interested? You can download an application form (available in German only at the moment) here: CLICK!
Please save the form (PDF file) on your computer, fill it out, print it and post it to the following address:
FC St. Pauli von 1910 e. V.
System.Web.HttpCompileException (0x80004005): D:\home\site\wwwroot\Views\Partials\grid\editors\textstring.cshtml(7): error CS0104: 'UmbracoHelper' is an ambiguous reference between 'fcstpauli.Classes.UmbracoHelper' and 'Umbraco.Web.UmbracoHelper' at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean throwIfNotFound) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetCompiledType(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at Umbraco.Core.Profiling.ProfilingView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at ASP._Page_Views_Partials_grid_editors_base_cshtml.Execute() in D:\home\site\wwwroot\Views\Partials\grid\editors\base.cshtml:line 20